If you're posting a request for installation help, please provide as much info about your system as possible. For example, for help regarding connecting a smart thermostat, please include details about your system including whether you have gas/electric, heat pump, number of heat stages, A/C condenser, etc.

Zigbee Vents(KeenHome): order now with $40 savings for multizoned heating/cooling solution

yracineyracine Montreal, Quebec (Canada)Member
edited June 28 in SmartThings

Hello,

I just want to share an offer I just got from Keen Home

You can get $40 off on the pre-order price (which is supposed to be 25% off from the regular price) by clicking on the link below.

http://keenhome.refr.cc/P2KVLVX

BTW, I've been working on a smartapp that enables multi-zoned heating/cooling settings at thermostats(s) coupled with vents such as Keen Home vents or Ecovents. It was designed for ecobee thermostats originally, but I got it working with any thermostat that is connected to ST (weither z-wave thermostat, Nest, or others).

You could also use the smartapp to create "virtual zones" (without any vents) where you can then adjust the heating/cooling setpoints based on the avg temp calculated from different sensors with the 'occupied' option or not.

The smartapp is also able to control room thermostats if any.

Comments