It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
My RainMachine units had a firmware update waiting for me when I got home from vacation. I would have loved for the units to email me, but I didn't notice until I fired up the iPhone app and saw the notification.
Version 3.6.2 - August 7, 2014
- Opened TCP port 18443 for SSL connections
- Improved initial setup wizard
- Reduced weather data download frequency to 4 times a day
- Fixed Cycle and Soak issues
- Fixed "Show Inactive" on zone list screen
- Fixed issues at reboot after a power failure