If you're posting a request for installation help, please provide as much info about your system as possible. For example, for help regarding connecting a smart thermostat, please include details about your system including whether you have gas/electric, heat pump, number of heat stages, A/C condenser, etc.

Ecobee3 Lite only pushing out Air, not cold. No Heat Pump, was on the phone with support for a while

conedmiroconedmiro VirginiaMember
edited July 12 in General Discussion

good afternoon all and hello, first time poster.

I am having this major issue where my Ecobee is functioning almost perfectly except for the fact that when on 'Cool' mode with both Fan 'On' and "Auto' it'll run the fan nonstop for hours, not cooling anything and sitting at around ~78-80.

Now I've switched the original thermostat back and it immediately started pumping out cold air, so I'm thinking maybe it's a wiring issue, or something with the Ecobee itself?

I am supplying some images, so you can see my current setup. I live in Virginia in some repurposed army barracks, if that's important.

I'm hoping someone can point out something iffy with my situation so I can get this little sucker working!

I have since trimmed the wiring behind the Ecobee, heads up