If you're posting a request for installation help, please provide as much info about your system as possible. For example, for help regarding connecting a smart thermostat, please include details about your system including whether you have gas/electric, heat pump, number of heat stages, A/C condenser, etc.

ecobee4 Launch Giveaway

SteveSteve Seattle, WAAdministrator

Hey, SHH members! In celebration of the ecobee4 launch, would you like a chance to win one of four FREE brand new ecobee4 smart thermostats? Of course you would!

Read my review and following the instructions at the end for your chance to win!

https://www.stevejenkins.com/blog/2017/05/ecobee4-smart-thermostat-review/

Good luck! :)

Comments

• EFTCEFTC CanadaMember

Nice review. Unfortunely it is no use to us up North because we won't be getting it for the time being. I do look forward in taking advantage of your review when I get my hands on one though.

• nsnensne Member

Who won? The winners were supposed to be announced on Twitter at the end of last month, but I haven't seen anything.

• EFTCEFTC CanadaMember

I am sure they were contacted privately about the wining.

• nsnensne Member

@EFTC said:
    I am sure they were contacted privately about the wining.

Your confidence is reassuring, but the giveaway rules said, "I’ll announce the winners on my Twitter feed when I make the random selection at the end of the month."

• EFTCEFTC CanadaMember

@nsne said:
    Your confidence is reassuring, but the giveaway rules said, "I’ll announce the winners on my Twitter feed when I make the random selection at the end of the month."

Well, I don't make the rules so I can't say much. Heck I was disqualified from start because I live up north.

• pvr4mepvr4me Member

@EFTC said:
    Well, I don't make the rules so I can't say much. Heck I was disqualified from start because I live up north.

+1

• nsnensne Member

FYI—and I can't recall where I came across this info because now I can't find it in his Twitter feed or the article itself—the author said he was extending the giveaway until the end of June.

• nsnensne Member

It's now July 18, no winners have been posted, and I'm unable to find the comment/post that said June 30 was the new announcement date. If I were ecobee, I'd be wondering WTF happened to the free units that were supposed to be given away.